ART. 13 GDPR (EU REGULATION 679/2016)
Texnology Srl with registered office in Via Ragazzi del '99, n. 5 - 35014 Fontaniva (PD) (hereinafter the "Company"), Data Controller in accordance with and for the effects of EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter "GDPR"), hereby, pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, intends to inform you on what are the purposes and methods of processing personal data collected, their scope of communication and dissemination, in addition to the nature of their contribution and the retention period.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data (consisting of name, surname and e-mail) given by the interested party through the form on the Site of the Data Controller, will be known and treated, in compliance with current legislation, by the staff of the Company, identified as in charge of processing.
Personal, identifying, commercial data are processed in the context of the normal activity of the organization and for the following purposes:
• For the achievement of operations strictly connected and instrumental to the initiation of the contractual relations with the Customer, including the acquisition of preliminary information after the conclusion of the Contract;
• to perform the sending of communications with information and / or promotional content.
THE PROCESSING LAWFULNESS
The processing of personal data by the Data Controller is legitimate according to the art. 6 of the GDPR from the acquisition of the express consent of the interested party.
Data processing is carried out through paper and computer means. The data are stored in electronic archives and the minimum safety measures provided for by the legislator are guaranteed.
SCOPE OF DISSEMINATION AND CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHICH DATA CAN BE COMMUNICATED
Personal data collected may be communicated, within the limits strictly related to the aforementioned purposes, also to the following subjects or categories of subjects:
• Subjects to whom communication is required by law, by regulation or by national and community legislation as well as for the achievement of contractual or pre-contractual obligations.
• Legal and accounting consultants to study and solve any legal problems related to the existing contractual position.
• Consultants and professionals (technicians, designers, etc.) or companies that collaborate with the organization in order to provide the requested service or sell the purchased product.
• External studies specialized in consulting for the management of accounting and tax aspects (eg accountant, auditing company, etc.)
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data are kept only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed or under the terms provided for by laws, community regulations, secondary legislation and other regulations to which the organization must comply (eg accounting and tax regulations, etc.)
We also schedule a periodic check of the data processed and the possibility of being able to cancel them if no longer required for the intended purposes.
THE INTERESTED PARTY RIGHTS
The GDPR Regulation grants the interested parties a series of rights on their personal data processed by the Data Controller; at any time the interested party may exercise his / her rights by writing to the Data Controller at the registered office of the Company, listed below, or writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In particular, we inform you that the law recognizes the rights referred to in articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 77 and 82 of the GDPR (eg to obtain confirmation of the existence of your data, cancellation of data processed in violation of the law, rectification, opposition to legitimate reasons for their use, etc.).
The Data Controller undertakes to provide feedback within 30 days and, in case of impossibility to comply with these times, to justify the possible extension of the terms provided. The response will be free of charge, except in cases of groundlessness or excessive requests for which a fee may be charged that is not higher than the costs actually incurred for the research carried out.
DATA CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE OF PROVISION BOTH MANDATORY OR NOT OBLIGATORY
The conferment of data is optional, but any refusal to reply implies the impossibility for the Controller to process the requests of the interested parties.
Pursuant to art. 6 of the GDPR the consent to the processing of the aforesaid data is necessary as they are collected outside of previous contractual agreements, as well as for the promotional and commercial communication activities. Consent is considered granted by ticking the box below and may be revoked at any time.
This policy has been updated on 01/10/2018